For limited-stock items, use the inventory tracking feature to change the stock status when in-store or Hazlnut orders reach a certain threshold.
- On the Hazlnut dashboard, click 'Modify' next to the item that needs to be tracked.
- Make sure 'In-Stock' AND 'Track Inventory' are both set to YES
- Be sure to save your changes!
- (Repeat for all applicable items)
- Log into your PoS, and update the stock quantities
- For Clover PoS: go to Inventory Setup on your Clover dashboard, and make sure Track Stock & Have Clover auto-decrement stock count are both check-marked ✓
- The inventory won't begin tracking through Hazlnut until the stock number has been changed. If the current number is 8, we recommend changing it to a lower number, like 7, so you have a backup just in case!
- Manually entering the number 0 will nullify & disable Hazlnut inventory tracking, please enter a negative number (-2) for an item that is unavailable.
Always make sure these numbers are up-to-date. Sometimes an item is set to a high number, but after a month the item reaches negative stock on PoS which will appear as unavailable or out-of-stock on the app and online ordering site.