- Go to the 'Items' tab
- Find the item and click 'Modify'
- Scroll down to the bottom to the 'Option Sets'
- Find the unwanted modifier group(s)
- click 'Modify' to confirm you're deleting the correct Option Set from this item, especially if multiple groups have similar names.
- Click the red remove button next to it to delete this option from this item
To see these changes come into effect on the live OLO link, please be sure to clear your recent browsing history or Hazlnut cache before refreshing the page. On the app, simply click back to the map or exit the app before refreshing the menu.