Printers & Receipts
Loyalty (Points & Rewards)
How do I remove a modifier group from my item(s)?
- Log into the Hazlnut dashboard and access the 'Menu Management' section
- Go to the 'Items' tab
- Find your intended item and click 'Modify'
- Scroll down to the bottom to where it says 'Option Sets'
- Find the unwanted modifier group(s)
- click 'Modify' to confirm you're deleting the correct group from this item, especially if multiple groups have similar names.
- Click the red minus symbol to remove this group from this item
- Click 'Save'
- Repeat for all items this modifier group should be removed from.